Search on Google: Understanding the Legal Pathways: How Can a Wife in Chandigarh Seek Divorce on the Grounds of Her Husband’s Impotence? A Comprehensive Guide to Navigating District Court Proceedings
1. I have been married for over two years and my husband has been unable to consummate the marriage due to his impotence. What is the legal definition of impotence in Chandigarh and does my situation fall under this definition?
2. I am considering filing for divorce on the grounds of my husband’s impotence. Could you explain the legal procedure for initiating a divorce in the district courts of Chandigarh?
3. Are there any specific documents or medical evidence that I need to present to the court to prove my husband’s impotence?
4. How long does the divorce process usually take in Chandigarh when filed on these grounds?
5. Can my husband contest the divorce? If so, what are the possible outcomes and how can I prepare for this?
6. What are my rights and entitlements in terms of maintenance or alimony if the divorce is granted on the grounds of my husband’s impotence?