Search on Google: Seeking Legal Guidance: How Can a Husband Navigate the Complexities of Child Custody and Access Battles in Mohali’s District Court?
1. My wife and I have been separated for over a year now, and we have a 6-year-old daughter. My wife has been the primary caregiver, but I have been actively involved in my daughter’s life. Can you guide me on what factors the court in Mohali will consider while deciding child custody?
2. I have recently moved to a new job with a more flexible schedule, allowing me to spend more time with my daughter. However, my wife is opposing this and wants to limit my access. What legal rights do I have as a father to ensure I get fair access to my child?
3. My wife has accused me of domestic violence, which is entirely false and is being used as a tactic to gain an upper hand in the custody battle. How can I defend myself against such accusations in the court?
4. Our daughter has expressed a desire to spend equal time with both of us. Will the court consider her wishes while deciding custody and access? If so, how much weightage is given to a child’s preference in such cases?
5. I am concerned about my daughter’s wellbeing as my wife has been involving her in our disputes. Can I request the court for a psychological evaluation of my daughter to assess any potential emotional harm?