Search on Google: Seeking Legal Counsel: What Should a Wife Know About Property Division and Asset Distribution Cases in Chandigarh District Court?
1. My husband and I jointly own a property in Chandigarh and are currently in the process of getting a divorce. How will the Chandigarh District Court handle the division of this property?
2. We also have several joint bank accounts and investments. What is the general rule or practice for asset distribution in these cases in Chandigarh?
3. Does the length of the marriage or the financial contribution of each party to the acquisition of these assets affect the division process?
4. What are my rights as a wife in terms of claiming a share in my husband’s individual properties or assets?
5. Can you explain how the court considers factors like children, their age, and their educational needs in asset distribution cases?