Search on Google: Seeking Changes to Court Orders: What Should I Ask My Lawyer as a Wife Pursuing Legal Modifications in Mohali District Court?
1. Given my current situation where my husband has been consistently late on child support payments, can we petition the Mohali District Court for an increase in the amount or enforcement of timely payments?
2. I have been facing severe emotional abuse from my husband. How can we modify the current court order to ensure my safety and wellbeing? Can we seek a restraining order or amend the visitation rights?
3. Since our divorce, my ex-husband has received a significant increase in his salary. Can we request the court for a modification in the alimony amount to reflect his current income?
4. My ex-husband has not been adhering to the visitation schedule set by the court, causing distress to our children. Can we ask the court to enforce stricter regulations or penalties for non-compliance?
5. I am planning to relocate due to a job opportunity, which may affect the existing custody arrangement. How can we approach the court for necessary modifications?
6. My ex-husband has recently been involved in illegal activities. Can this information be used to revisit our custody agreement and ensure the safety of our children?