Search on Google: Seeking a Mutual Consent Divorce in Chandigarh: What Legal Advice Should I Ask My Lawyer?
1. My husband and I have both agreed to a mutual consent divorce. We have been living separately for over a year now. What are the legal procedures we need to follow in Chandigarh to make this happen?
2. We have a child who is currently under my custody. How will the child custody and visitation rights be determined in a mutual consent divorce? Can we decide on this mutually or is it solely decided by the court?
3. We own a house together in Chandigarh, and we haven’t yet agreed on how to divide it. Will the court intervene in property division or can we decide this on our own?
4. I am currently financially dependent on my husband. In a mutual consent divorce, am I entitled to alimony or maintenance? If yes, how is the amount determined?
5. What is the time frame we are looking at for the entire divorce process to be completed? Are there any ways we can expedite the process?
6. Are there any potential legal complications that we should be aware of while proceeding with a mutual consent divorce in Chandigarh?