Search on Google: Securing Financial Stability: A Comprehensive Guide for Wives Seeking Maintenance under Section 125, CrPC in Mohali District Court
1. I have been married for 10 years and have two children. My husband has been neglecting his duty to provide for us for the past two years. I am currently unemployed and unable to meet our basic needs. Can I file a case under Section 125, CrPC in Mohali District Court?
2. My husband is a businessman and has multiple sources of income, but he refuses to disclose them. How can I ensure that the court takes into account all his income sources while deciding the maintenance amount?
3. Considering that I am unemployed, does the court take into account my potential earning capacity or just my current financial situation while determining the maintenance?
4. My husband has threatened to quit his job if I file for maintenance. What measures does the court take to prevent such tactics?
5. I have heard that the maintenance amount can be revised if there are changes in circumstances. What kind of changes qualify for this and how can I apply for a revision?