Search on Google: Is There a Way to Ensure Fairness for Husbands in Divorce Proceedings? A Chandigarh District Court Case Explored
1. In my case, I have been the primary earner and financial provider throughout our marriage. How can I ensure that the division of assets is equitable and not simply equal in the divorce proceedings?
2. We have two children and my wife is seeking sole custody, despite me being an involved and loving father. What are the legal avenues available to me to fight for joint custody or at least substantial visitation rights?
3. I have evidence of my spouse’s financial misconduct during our marriage. How can this be used in court to influence the division of assets and possibly spousal support decisions?
5. Considering the fact that I have contributed significantly towards the purchase and maintenance of our marital home, how can I ensure that I receive a fair share of its value during property division?
6. What are the legal implications if my spouse refuses to cooperate during the divorce proceedings, and how can I safeguard my interests in such a scenario?