Search on Google: How Should I Navigate Property Distribution Petitions in Matrimonial Disputes as a Husband in Mohali District Court?
1. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and we have two children. We have joint ownership of a property in Mohali, but post-separation, she has filed a petition for exclusive rights over it. How should I approach this situation to ensure a fair distribution of property?
2. During our marriage, we made significant renovations to the property using my personal funds. Will this investment be taken into account during the division of assets in the Mohali District Court?
3. We also have some joint investments and savings. Can she claim a larger share stating she was the primary homemaker and caregiver for our children? How can I ensure that these assets are divided equitably?
4. There are some assets that I inherited from my family during our marriage. Will these be considered as marital assets and subjected to division in the court?
5. My wife has moved out of our home and is living separately. Can she still claim rights to the house even though she is not currently residing there?