Search on Google: How Do I Navigate a Mutual Consent Divorce in Chandigarh District Court? A Wife’s Guide to Seeking Legal Remedy
1. My husband and I have both agreed to a mutual consent divorce. What are the first steps we should take in the Chandigarh District Court to initiate this process?
2. Can you explain how the waiting period of six months works in a mutual consent divorce case in Chandigarh? Is there any way this period can be waived off or shortened?
3. We have a child and we have agreed on joint custody. How does the Chandigarh District Court view joint custody in a mutual consent divorce? What should we include in our parenting plan to make it acceptable to the court?
4. We have some shared property. How should we go about dividing this in a way that is fair and acceptable to the Chandigarh District Court?
5. Do we need to provide any specific reasons for our divorce or is mutual consent sufficient as per the laws applicable in Chandigarh District Court?