Search on Google: How Can I Successfully Apply for Modifications of Existing Court Orders Against My Husband in Mohali District Court?
1. My husband has been consistently violating the terms of our existing court orders, such as not paying child support and alimony on time. I want to apply for modifications of these orders in Mohali District Court. Can you guide me through the legal process involved?
2. I understand that I have to demonstrate a significant change in circumstances to successfully modify the court orders. Can you help me understand what constitutes a ‘significant change’ in the eyes of the law?
4. What kind of evidence or documentation will I need to provide to the court to support my application for modification?
5. If my application for modification is approved, how will it be enforced? What happens if my husband continues to violate the new orders?
6. Lastly, what are the potential risks or drawbacks I should be aware of when applying for a modification of existing court orders?