Search on Google: How Can I Seek Legal Redress for Domestic Violence and Criminal Charges From My Husband in Chandigarh District Court?
1. Having suffered from consistent physical and emotional abuse from my husband, I have finally decided to seek legal help. The abuse has not only caused me severe physical injuries but also left me with psychological trauma. I have medical records and photographic evidence of the physical abuse. I have also managed to record some of our conversations where he threatened me. How can I use these pieces of evidence in court to strengthen my case?
2. My husband has also been involved in illegal activities like drug trafficking and money laundering. I have come across some documents and digital evidence that could prove his criminal activities. Can I present these as part of my case in the Chandigarh District Court or should I report this separately to the police?
3. I am concerned about my safety and the safety of my children during this legal process. What measures can be taken to ensure our protection? Can I apply for a restraining order against my husband?
4. I am financially dependent on my husband. Is there a provision for seeking financial support during the trial and after divorce?
5. I am worried about the custody of my children. How can I ensure that the court grants me their custody considering the violent nature of my husband and his criminal activities?