Search on Google: How Can I Protect My Rights as a Husband Facing Property Division Discrepancies in Panchkula District Court?
1. My wife and I are currently going through a divorce and she is claiming a larger share of our joint properties in Panchkula. She’s alleging that I transferred some of our joint assets into my personal account, which is not true. How can I protect myself against these false accusations?
2. We have several properties jointly registered under our names. However, I have been the primary breadwinner and have paid for most of the mortgages. How can the court take this into consideration during the property division process?
3. She has hired a lawyer who is trying to manipulate the facts to her advantage. Can I demand a forensic audit to clarify the true nature and value of our assets?
4. She has also accused me of hiding assets overseas. While I do have an overseas account, it was opened before our marriage and she has no contribution to it. Can this account be considered a marital asset?
5. What documents should I prepare to prove my financial contributions towards our joint assets and liabilities?
6. If she continues to make false allegations, can I take any legal action against her for defamation or for causing mental stress?