Search on Google: How Can I Navigate Property Division Discrepancies in My Case at Chandigarh District Court? A Husband’s Guide
1. My wife and I have a joint property in Chandigarh, which was purchased after our marriage. Now, as we are heading towards divorce, she is claiming the entire property. How can I ensure a fair division of this property in the Chandigarh District Court?
2. We have multiple properties, some of which were inherited by me before our marriage. Are these properties also subject to division in the divorce proceedings or can I claim full ownership of them?
3. My wife has been handling our financial matters and I suspect she might have hidden some assets or undervalued them. How can I ensure complete transparency in the disclosure of assets and their valuation?
4. I have made significant contributions to my wife’s business during our marriage. Can these contributions be considered while dividing property?
6. Can the court consider the financial needs of our children while deciding on the division of property? If yes, how can I ensure that their needs are adequately met?