Search on Google: How Can a Husband Navigate Through Child Custody and Access Battles in Panchkula District Court?
1) My wife and I have been separated for six months now, and she has filed for divorce and full custody of our two children aged 7 and 10. She has alleged that I am unfit to be a parent due to my demanding work schedule. How can I counter this claim in the Panchkula District Court?
2) During our marriage, I have been the primary financial provider while my wife was mostly a stay-at-home mother. However, I have always been actively involved in my children’s lives. What kind of evidence or documentation should I prepare to demonstrate my involvement and capability as a parent?
3) Given that our children have expressed their desire to live with me, how much weight does their preference carry in the court’s decision on custody? At what age does the court consider a child’s preference?
4) My wife has proposed a visitation schedule that I feel is unfair and limits my time with the children significantly. How can I negotiate for a more balanced visitation schedule in court?
5) If the court initially grants custody to my wife, what are the chances of modifying the custody order in the future? What circumstances need to occur for the court to reconsider its initial decision?