Search on Google: How Can a Husband Navigate the Tumultuous Waters of Child Custody and Access Battles in Panchkula’s District Court?
1. My wife and I have been married for about 10 years, but we have reached an impasse and decided to part ways. We have two children aged 6 and 8, and both of us want to have their custody. Can you please explain the factors that the Panchkula District Court will consider while deciding the custody of our children?
2. I have been the primary caregiver for our children since my wife works long hours. However, she earns significantly more than I do. How will the court weigh the financial stability against the time spent with children in awarding custody?
3. Given my wife’s busy schedule, I am proposing that I retain primary custody and she gets visitation rights during weekends or holidays. What are the chances that the court will accept this arrangement?
4. My wife has threatened to move out of Panchkula with our children if she gets custody. Can she legally do this without my consent? If not, how can I prevent this from happening?
5. If my wife gets custody, am I entitled to visitation rights? What steps should I take to ensure that I get regular and meaningful access to my children?