Search on Google: How Can a Husband Navigate the Rough Waters of Child Custody and Access Battles in Mohali’s District Court?
1. My wife has recently filed for divorce and is seeking full custody of our two children. I strongly believe that it’s in the best interest of our kids to have equal access to both parents. What are the key factors that the District Court of Mohali considers when deciding on child custody matters?
2. I work full-time and my wife is a stay-at-home mother. Does this put me at a disadvantage in a custody battle? If so, what can I do to improve my chances of getting joint custody or at least substantial access rights?
3. My wife has been living separately for the past six months and has denied me access to our children during this period. Can this be used against her in the custody battle?
4. Our children have expressed their desire to spend equal time with both of us. How much weight does the court give to the children’s preferences in custody cases?
6. What are some strategies that you recommend for a father fighting for child custody or access rights in Mohali’s District Court?