Search on Google: How Can a Husband Navigate Child Custody and Access Battles in Mohali District Court?
1. My wife and I have been married for 10 years and we have two children aged 8 and 5. Recently, our relationship has deteriorated and she has filed for divorce. She is also seeking full custody of our children. I want to ensure that I get equal rights to see my children and participate in their upbringing. What are the key factors that the Mohali District Court will consider when deciding on child custody?
2. My wife has made some false allegations of domestic violence against me in her petition. I have never been violent towards her or our children. How can I effectively counter these allegations in court and ensure they do not negatively impact my chances of getting custody or access to my children?
3. I am self-employed and have a flexible work schedule, which allows me to spend a lot of time with my children. Can this be used to my advantage in the custody battle? How can I demonstrate this to the court?
4. My wife has moved out of our marital home and taken the children with her. She is not allowing me to see them or speak to them. What immediate legal steps can I take to rectify this situation?
5. I believe that it is in the best interest of our children to have both parents involved in their lives. How can I convince the court that joint custody is the best solution for our children?