Search on Google: How Can a Husband Navigate Child Custody and Access Battles in Chandigarh District Court?
1. My wife and I have been married for eight years and have two children aged six and three. We have been living separately for the past six months and are now proceeding towards a legal separation. I am keen on sharing the custody of our children, but my wife is adamant on sole custody. What are my rights as a father under the Hindu Marriage Act in Chandigarh District Court?
2. I have been the primary caregiver for our children since their birth as my wife’s job involves frequent travel. Does the court take into consideration the role each parent has played in raising the children while deciding on custody?
3. My wife has made false allegations of domestic violence against me, which I believe is her strategy to gain an upper hand in the custody battle. How can I defend myself against these false allegations in court?
4. I am financially stable and capable of providing for my children, but my wife earns significantly more than me. Will our respective financial statuses impact the court’s decision on child custody?
5. I want to ensure that the ongoing legal proceedings cause minimal disruption to my children’s lives. How can I ensure their wellbeing during this process?