Search on Google: How Can a Husband in Mohali District Court Defend Against Contempt of Court for Violation of Custody Orders and What Penalties and Remedies, Including Community Service, Might He Face?
1. I am currently facing contempt of court charges for violation of custody orders in Mohali District Court. Could you please explain the potential defenses I could use in this situation?
2. What are the potential penalties I might face if I am found guilty of contempt? Could you explain any potential fines, jail time or other punitive actions?
3. Is there a possibility of serving community service as a penalty for contempt of court in Mohali District Court? If so, how is the duration and type of community service determined?
4. Could you explain the process of the hearing for contempt of court in Mohali District Court? What should I expect during the proceedings?
5. In my case, I was unaware of certain aspects of the custody orders that resulted in unintentional violation. Can ignorance of the order be used as a defense in this case?