Search on Google: Exploring Legal Options: How Can a Wife in Chandigarh Seek Annulment Based on Impotence Grounds? A Comprehensive Guide to Filing a Case in District Court
1. I have been married for two years and my husband has been unable to consummate the marriage due to his impotence. Can this be considered a valid ground for seeking an annulment in Chandigarh?
2. What kind of evidence would I need to present to the court to prove my husband’s impotence? Can medical reports be used as evidence?
3. How long does the annulment process typically take in Chandigarh based on impotence grounds?
4. What are the legal implications if my husband contests the annulment? How can I prepare for such a scenario?
5. If the annulment is granted, what will be its impact on the division of property acquired during the marriage?