Search on Google: Caught in the Tangles of Annulment Proceedings in Panchkula: What Should a Husband Ask His Lawyer?
Details of the case: Married in Panchkula in 2012, the marriage has been rocky from the start due to compatibility issues. No children are involved. The wife initiated annulment proceedings in 2018, citing fraud as the reason. I have been served with court papers but am unsure of how to proceed.
1. What exactly does an annulment proceeding entail and how does it differ from a divorce?
2. Given that my wife has cited fraud as the reason for seeking annulment, what kind of evidence would she need to provide to support her claim?
3. How can I defend myself against these allegations of fraud? What kind of evidence or witnesses can I present to counter her claims?
5. How long does an annulment proceeding typically take in Panchkula?
6. In case the annulment is granted, what are my rights regarding any shared assets or property?