Search on Google: Can You Help Me Win My Child Custody Battle? A Husband’s Plea for Legal Guidance in Chandigarh District Court
1. My wife and I have been separated for six months now, and she has been the primary caregiver for our two children aged 5 and 7. I have been providing financial support but I want to be more involved in their lives. What are the chances of me getting joint custody or at least visitation rights in this situation?
2. I have been accused of domestic violence by my wife, but these allegations are completely false and I believe she is doing this to gain an upper hand in the custody battle. How can I effectively defend myself against these false accusations in court?
3. Since the separation, my wife has moved with the children to a different city, which is causing difficulty for me to see them. Can this factor be considered by the court while deciding on child custody?
4. I am planning to remarry soon. Will my remarriage affect my chances of winning the custody battle? If yes, how can I ensure that it doesn’t negatively impact my case?
6. What kind of evidence can I present in court to prove that I am a fit parent and it is in the best interest of my children to stay with me?