Search on Google: Can You Guide Me Through the Labyrinth of Annulment Proceedings? A Husband’s Plea in Panchkula District Court
1. I got married in Panchkula in 2019 but soon after, I discovered that my wife had concealed her mental health condition from me. Considering these circumstances, am I eligible to file for an annulment?
2. Can you explain the process of filing an annulment in Panchkula District Court? What are the steps and how long would it typically take?
3. What kind of evidence would I need to present in court to prove that my wife concealed her mental health condition prior to our marriage?
4. Are there any specific legal implications or consequences I should be aware of when pursuing an annulment instead of a divorce?
5. If the annulment is granted by the court, will it have any impact on the division of assets or alimony?
6. In case the annulment is not granted, can I then file for a divorce? If yes, would the same evidence be applicable for the divorce proceedings as well?