Search on Google: Can You Guide Me? A Husband’s Quest for Legal Advice in a Chandigarh District Court Domestic Violence Defense Case
1. My wife has filed a domestic violence case against me in the Chandigarh District Court, alleging physical abuse. However, I have never laid a hand on her and I believe she is doing this out of spite due to our ongoing marital issues. How can I prove my innocence in court?
2. She has submitted some pictures of bruises, claiming that they are the result of my alleged abuse. I suspect these are self-inflicted or caused by someone else. Can a medical expert be called upon to verify the authenticity of these injuries?
3. My wife has also influenced our children to testify against me. They are scared and confused, and I believe they are being manipulated. What legal measures can I take to ensure their testimonies are not coerced?
4. She has a history of mental health issues, including depression and anxiety, which she is currently receiving treatment for. Could this factor into the court’s decision, and if so, how can I present this information without appearing to victimize her further?
5. I have some text messages and emails where she has threatened to ruin my life and reputation. Can these be used as evidence in court to support my defense?
6. Finally, what steps should I take next to prepare for the upcoming court proceedings? I want to ensure that I have a robust defense strategy in place.